Mushroom Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Roasted spaghetti squash stuffed with mushrooms and a creamy cashew sauce.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- ¾ cup raw cashews (100 g) - soaked in water for 2 hours
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lb button mushrooms (454 g)
- 2 tbsp white table wine - see notes
- olive oil
- shredded vegan cheese - optional
Remove the dirt from mushrooms by either brushing them with a dry cloth or peeling them. Don’t soak mushrooms because they’re going to absorb the water, and therefore get soggy.
If you don’t want to use liquor in your dish, it can be replaced by balsamic vinegar or soy sauce (not gluten free).
Calories are per one serving (half of the spaghetti squash).